Become a member of a mountain expedition for one night and spend a frosty night on the peaks of the Giant Mountains.
Awaken your courage, accept this challenge and become a member of a mountain expedition for one night and spend a frosty night on the peaks of the Giant Mountains. Embark on a night expedition on ski alps led by a professional mountain guide along the ridges of the Giant Mountains. You will try expedition food, you will experience extreme conditions and adventures!
Snow Camp Dates:
13.2. / 19.2. / 26.2. 2021
Good to know:
- You can register for the SNOW CAMP no later than 1 day before the event, until 16:00
- Meeting with a guide at 5:45 pm in the quattro®BAR in St. Peter
- SNOW CAMP takes place under the guidance of professional mountain leader Zdeněk Kříž.
- During the SNOW CAMP, you will set up a tent for overnight stays in extreme conditions.
- You will taste dry expedition food (the same as climbers in Himalayas).
- You will receive basic training in avalanche prevention.
- SNOW CAMP ends the morning with a rich breakfast in the Stadion restaurant at 9:00
- Rental of expedition equipment included in the event includes: tent, sleeping bag, mat, dry expedition food.
- Don't have your own skialps? At the rental shop in St. Peter you can take advantage of a 30% discount on equipment as part of your participation in the SNOW CAMP
- Don't forget to pack a waterproof jacket, helmet with ski goggles and spare clothes
- Maximum capacity is 12 people, minimum 4 people (over 18 years)
- In case of bad weather, the deadline may be postponed
Important: We guarantee you the transfer of the purchased experience in case of restrictions due to COVID measures to another date, if we cannot find it together by the end of the season, we will refund your money.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS FAQ:
- How long does SNOW CAMP last?
Set aside all night for this event. Resp. from 17:45 to 09:00
- How much does this great experience cost?
The price of SNOW CAMP is 2990.-CZK
- What is included in this price?
Professional mountain guide, complete equipment: expedition tent, sleeping bag, mat, expedition food, morning breakfast.
- Don't I have my own skialps? Will you help me?
At the rental shop in St. Peter you can take advantage of a 30% discount on equipment as part of your participation in the SNOW CAMP.
Equipment reservation is required at least a week in advance. Contact the ski rental equipment rental HERE