The treetop trail is located in Janské Lázně in the heart of the majestic forests of the Krkonoše National Park. It is about 2 km away from the center of Janské Lázně. We will show you how the nature of the Giant Mountains is unique. Together with us,…
The treetop trail is located in Janské Lázně in the heart of the majestic forests of the Krkonoše National Park. It is about 2 km away from the center of Janské Lázně.
We will show you how the nature of the Giant Mountains is unique. Together with us, you will get to know the beautiful forests here, literally from the roots to their crowns. You will become a part of forest life and you will get to know a number of animals and plants that you will not find anywhere else.
Good to know:
- We recommend a visit in the afternoon, preferably outside the summer holidays. You will wait in line during this period.
- The canyon trail of the Krkonoše trees is 45 m high.
- The route is 1511 m long and is conceived as an educational trail for children of all ages.
- There are 6 stops on the route, 3 didactic and 3 fun stations and a number of adrenaline elements on the trail
- Beautiful exposition in the underground part.
- The entire length of the trail is barrier-free. Ideal for prams and wheelchairs.
- Be sure to buy a dry water slide ticket at the entrance. You will drive from a height of 50m and a length of 80m!
- The trail is secured against falling and it is not possible to fall down.
- At the foot of the trail there is a restaurant, a souvenir shop, toilets and a small playground.
- In the immediate vicinity of the trail is a parking lot for cars - 70 CZK per day.
- From Špindlerův Mlýn, the Treetop Trail is 30 km / 35 minutes away by car - navigation here.
- The Treetop Trail in the Giant Mountains is the title of the Construction of the Year 2018 of the Hradec Králové Region.
The treetop trail was opened on July 2, 2017. The Krkonoše trail is 1511 m long. The entire length of the trail is barrier-free. There are 6 stops on the route, 3 didactic and 3 fun stations and a number of adrenaline elements on the trail. It also includes an underground area of 150 m2 with an interesting exhibition on the microworld of soil and tree roots. You will learn everything about life under the surface of the earth, about the properties of the soil and you will also see with your own eyes the intricate root system of the Krkonoše forest. Here you have the opportunity to study the microworld of the soil from the roots to the smallest animals.
Water slide: At the entrance, be sure to buy a ticket to the water slide in the price of CZK 50.- You won't buy a ticket anywhere else - not even above. You will go down from a height of 50 meters in the length of 80 meters leading through the interior of the observation tower! You will experience adrenaline and you don't have to go back down on foot ;-)
On the contrary, above the ground they will rise to a height of up to 23 meters. No need to worry, everything is secured and it is not possible to fall down. In about two thirds of the trail, the lookout tower, which is 45 meters high with a magnificent view, will attract you to climb.
Open: in summer from 09:30 to 19:00
Check the operating hours in advance here.
Price: 280 CZK
Reduced price: 190 CZK
Family entrance fee: 750 CZK
One toboggan ride: CZK 50. (buy at the entrance in advance)
Parking: 70 CZK / day There are 3 parking spaces.
Admission is paid at the box office, but only one cash register accepts credit cards.
Address and contact:
Trail through the treetops of the Giant Mountains
542 25 Janské Lázně
Tel.:+420 499 110 019
GPS: 50.6320975N, 15.7570706E
Navigation by car from Špindlerův Mlýn - here