Bobsled track HappyWorld Špindlerův Mlýn in the Giant Mountains
Direct your steps to the Giant Mountains and you will experience, among other things, an active and attractive use of your time. The bobsled track is a popular destination for family, school, cycling or motorcycle trips.
Bobsled in Špindlerův Mlýn was built in 1997 as the first project of its kind in the Czech Republic
And how do you ride on a bobsled track? After boarding the bob at the boarding station, the bob with the rider is gravely guided to the transport rope device, which takes the bob to the start. Here, the bob automatically disconnects from the conveyor rope and also automatically moves into the bobsled profile. After entering the bobsleigh track, the bobsleigh regulates his speed and riding style with a highly effective brake himself. It is this fact that makes driving an unusual, extremely attractive experience. The entire track is certified in accordance with safety regulations not only according to EU regulations, but also TÜV.
It is absolutely safe if the operating regulations are observed, which, among other things, enables children to drive independently from school age.
If you want to make a track record of bobsled,
book a bobsled for yourself. We do not recommend setting a track record if there are other participants on the track, as injuries may occur.
Don't underestimate the speed on the track. Despite the ease of the track, injuries can occur here due to excessive speed. If the track is wet - eg after rain, take the utmost care, as the braking distance is much longer than usual.
Bobsleigh tracks in Špindlerův Mlýn and Harrachov are made of stainless steel and wheeled carts (single and double-seater bobsleighs) can reach instant speeds of up to around 65 km / h.
In the immediate vicinity of the Bobsleigh Track is a large Monkey Park - here you have a plan for a great afternoon for your children!
Good to know:
- Bobovka is completely safe. However, observe the operating instructions.
- Bobsleighs can reach instantaneous speeds of up to around 65 km / h. Keep the recommended spacing of bob.
- There is a paid parking lot right next to the bobsleigh track.
- There is a terrace and quality snacks, including grilled sausages or ice cream with seating.
- Of course there is a modern WC.
- Opening hours may vary depending on the weather and season. The current operating hours are HERE
- On-line view of bobsled operation - HERE
- If the track is wet, use extreme caution, the braking distance much longer than usual.
- Drive carefully with regard to other visitors to the bobsled.
- Possibility of booking for private rides, corporate events from the number of 10 people.
- In the neighborhood of Bobovka there is a Monkey park - here you have a plan for a great afternoon!
Come on a great trip with active fun for your children or friends.