Welcome to Moravská bouda - Špindlerův Mlýn in the Giant Mountains
one of the most beautiful and best-preserved ridge mountain huts in the Giant Mountains. As one of the few, it has preserved its architectural authenticity and history.
Moravská bouda, with its location in the central part of the Krkonoše ridge parts and its location at an altitude of 1,225 m, is an ideal starting point for summer and winter mountain tourism. Accommodation - Moravská bouda - Špindlerův Mlýn in the Giant Mountains
At Moravská bouda we offer accommodation in 14 rooms with a capacity of 52 beds, from double to multi-bed. In the rooms you will find only beds, no bunk beds. All guest rooms have the same standard - shower, sink and television. Toilets are always shared on the floor.
We will lend you hair dryers, cots, by prior arrangement we can also add an extra bed. All rooms are covered by WiFi signal. Each room has the possibility of self-regulation of temperature. The room key also opens the ski storage room and the main entrance. Accommodation is typical of a mountain hut - accommodation at Moravská bouda is modest, but provides all the comfort you need.
The rooms of Moravská bouda are mostly situated to the south with a beautiful view of the surroundings. Come to us to enjoy beautiful accommodation in the mountains in a cozy historically preserved mountain hut. You will not regret!
Restaurant Moravská bouda - Špindlerův Mlýn - Giant Mountains
The Moravská bouda restaurant is famous for its truly luxurious gastronomy. Most meat products are from local breeding, which is grazed around Moravská and Dvořák's huts. So really ECO. We really recommend you to visit Moravská bouda and taste local specialties! Good to know:
Location of Moravská Bouda in the Giant Mountains
- We can proudly say that Dvořákova and Moravská bouda are very well perceived in the subconscious of guests and tourists by high-quality cuisine and services.
- We would like to assure you that most meat products are actually ECO. They come from our own breeding. Highly recommended.
- In summer, there is also an outdoor terrace with beautiful views of the valley. Grazing sheep and cows also contribute to the atmosphere of peace and well-being of the mountains.
- You will certainly also like to sit in the beautiful interior of the Moravské Boudy restaurant or on the sunny terrace by the twelve-stage Pilsen.
Moravská Bouda is ideal for a quiet family recreation with children, who can play all day around the cottage.
For skiers there is a private, about 300 meters long lift, suitable for beginners and intermediate, price 140 CZK / day. For the more demanding is the approximately 1,300 meter long ski lift "Davidovky".
Thanks to its location, Moravská bouda is an ideal base for cross-country skiers and hikers.
In the winter months it is not possible
to drive directly to the cottage.
Transport by snowmobile, scooter, however, we will arrange for you ... Don't worry. Parking and drive to Moravská Bouda
In summer, parking is provided directly at Moravská Bouda. However, when entering KRNAP, request a free permit for Moravská bouda.
In the winter months, it is not possible to arrive by car in Moravská Bouda due to the snow conditions. Park your car near Erlebach's hut. In winter, each guest has free transport by snowmobile or scooter to Moravská Bouda free of charge only if the stay is longer than 4 days.
For shorter stays, this is often an exciting service. Why to Moravská Bouda?
"Come and stay with us"
- Ski lifts at the object
- An ideal starting point for your trips around the Giant Mountains
- Non-smoking environment
- Accommodation ideal for families with children
- Stays for schools, ski courses
- Excellent restaurants and ECO products from local farms
- Perfect approach of the owners
- Mountain hut with its own long history
- WE RECOMMEND!
The Dvořák family is looking forward to your visit - Moravská & Dvořákova bouda - Špindlerův Mlýn Giant Mountains