Svatý Petr Ski Resort is a pearl of skiing in Špindlerův Mlýn!
Svatý Petr Ski Resort is part of the Špindlerův Mlýn Ski Resort complex, operated by Melida.
Svatý Petr Ski Resort is the venue for many major sporting and cultural events in the Czech Republic and is primarily the most popular ski resort in the Czech Republic. It was in St. Peter's, thanks to the perfect conditions and professionalism of the organizers, that the World Cup in downhill skiing took place here several times!
He holds many prestigious international titles in terms of the quality of the resort and downhill runs. In the international World Ski Awards survey, which evaluates the best ski resorts in the world in the years 2015 - 2019, the Špindlerův Mlýn Ski Resort received the prestigious award "Best Ski Resort in the Czech Republic". The international comparison server www.skiresort.info whole world. Špindlerův Mlýn received awards in the years 2018 - 2020:
Insider tip: The world's best resorts with a length of up to 30 kilometers
Take a look at our site
Ski resort Svatý Petr - Ski passes
The ski resort offers several types of ski passes - from one-day, through multi-day to all-season. In the Svatý Petr Ski Resort you can ski on one ski pass, which is valid on all slopes in the entire Špindlerův Mlýn and Horní Mísečky Ski Resorts.
Buy ski passes at the best prices online here.
What are the ski pass prices for this winter season?
Ski pass prices are also variable this season - the so-called Flexi prices.
The movement of ski pass prices is influenced by various factors, such as the current occupancy of the resort, the period of the high season or low season, the day of the week, the date of booking or the weather. Prices are constantly changing, so if you want to ensure the current price displayed in the price calendar, it is best to book it immediately.
Where can I buy ski passes? Either online on the gopass.cz website for the best prices, in the center of the GassassTickets self-service cash registers for more advantageous prices compared to the classic cash register, or in the center of the classic cash register for moving prices.
These FLEXI PRICES are a novelty this year - you can find more information at skiareal.cz
Chytrá sezónka is worthwhile for skiing enthusiasts - more information HERE
The sale of Chytrá sezónka always ends in November - any events or special offers are here.
Ski resort Svatý Petr - Skimap
Map of the Špindlerův Mlýn Ski Resort - Svatý Petr - click on the map to enlarge:
Ski resort Svatý Petr - Slopes
In the Svatý Petr Ski Resort you can choose from a total of five slopes!
- Blue piste - waiting for beginner skiers, has a length of 2700m. Elevation gain is 440m.
- Red FIS piste - you will enjoy the excellent and very popular Red FIS piste in the length of 1950m in elevation gain of 440m.
- The black FIS World Cup is a sought-after track by experienced riders and is 1435 m long with an elevation gain of 440 m. Here it is appropriate to say that the prestigious World Cup in downhill skiing has already taken place on this track several times. So you too can try downhill runs worthy of world champions. Here, however, we encourage caution, consideration for other skiers and adherence to the principles of safe skiing.
The Svatý Petr ski resort provides artificial snow on all downhill runs, so you have a snow guarantee. Of course, the regular daily grooming of the ski slopes is a very above-standard modern technology - Leitner and Kässbohrer snowmobiles in conjunction with technologically advanced satellite navigation of downhill maintenance.
- Other ski slopes in Svatý Petr - in Svatý Petr (part of Špindlerův Mlýn) there are other downhill runs and ski lifts.
- Hromovka Ski Resort - is directly connected with Svatý Petr Ski Resort. It has two great downhill runs with the possibility of night skiing - check the conditions and traffic in advance HERE. Hromovka has a length of 1540 meters and the transport capacity of the four-seater cable car is 2278 people per hour.
- The ski slope and ski lift Stoh is 750 m long and the slope is suitable for experienced skiers. The Stoh ski slope is not directly connected with the Svatý Petr Ski Resort. It is located 1.5 km from the Svatý Petr Ski Area. Accessibility of the Stoh ski slope is by car or ski buses. About the Stoh ski slope - more here.
- The 300 m long Svatý Petr - Horal ski slope and ski lift is located on a sunny slope below the Horal Hotel and is excellent for beginners.
- The 250m long Svatý Petr - Slovan ski slope and ski lift is also ideal for beginner skiers. These two slopes (Slovan and Horal) can be found below the Horal Hotel, about 1 km from the Svatý Petr Ski Resort.
Svatý Petr Ski Resort - Cable cars and lifts
On the black FIS World Cup ski slope, there is also a two-seater cable car TS2, which will take you above the Velký Hank of the black ski slope. This is followed by the anchor lift Svatý Petr - Hřiště, where skiing is truly luxurious. In the Svatý Petr Ski Resort, really everyone can choose.
Na Pláň - to the starting point of the Svatý Petr Ski Resort slopes - it will take you to an altitude of 1198 m above sea level. comfortable heated six-seater chairlift " innogy line Svatý Petr " manufactured by the prestigious company Leitner. The capacity of the " innogy line Svatý Petr " cable car is up to 3,000 people per hour. The cable car overcomes an elevation of 441 m and a length of 1579 m.
You're up in 5.4 minutes! The maximum transport speed of the cable car is an incredible 4.89 m / s (17.6 km / h)!
In case of bad weather you are protected by a weather cover - " blue bubble ". The Svatý Petr cable car has winter and summer operation.
The current operation of cable cars, lifts and slopes of the Špindlerův Mlýn Ski Resort - can be found HERE
Ski resort Svatý Petr - Ski buses
Excellent advice for you - during your stay in Špindlerův Mlýn, use the free ski buses, which rotate around Špindlerův Mlýn at regular times. You will not have to worry about parking your car. Above all, you can indulge in a drink to warm up in the restaurants and bars in the Ski Area without worries!
Ski bus timetable for Špindlerův Mlýn - available HERE
Ski resort Svatý Petr - Ski and snowboard rentals - Spindl Motion Rental
If you like skiing, you don't have to buy the latest expensive ski sets right away. You can come to Špindlerův Mlýn without skis! Ski equipment rentals Spindl Motion Rental has a very wide range of quality skis, snowboards, cross-country skis and ski mountaineering equipment. Also use the Test center of the skis!
Ski resort Svatý Petr - Ski and snowboard schools
Take advantage of the professional instructors of the SKOLMAX ski school - HERE. Ski instructors and various levels of instruction are fully available to you. Špindlerův Mlýn ski and snowboard schools are waiting for both children and adults. You can also use private lessons. You can also be an advanced skier to take a skiing teacher to the slope, who will point out some of your mistakes in skiing so that you can take it even more professionally in your skiing.
Svatý Petr ski resort - parking, restaurant
There is no possibility to park your vehicle directly in the Svatý Petr Ski Resort. You can get to the Svatý Petr Ski Resort by a ski bus, which regularly rotates around Špindlerův Mlýn in the winter months, or you can use GoTAXI services.
If you decide for a car, park for FREE in the P2 - Hromovka car park. Then take the Hromovka cable car, the upper station of which connects to the Blue Slope of the Svatý Petr Ski Resort.
Directly in the Svatý Petr complex there is a modern Stadion Restaurant with a large selection of food and drinks and, above all, a great large sun terrace.
In the Svatý Petr Ski Resort you will also find the Ski Resort information center, ski pass sales, ski rental and service, ski school, children's ski school and many other activities and services. For your party you must not miss the quattro® BAR - the famous Spindleruv Après-ski bar, which is part of Restaurant Stadion.
Svatý Petr Ski Resort - current snow conditions and weather
Who wouldn't care what the current snow conditions are in Špindlerův Mlýn and what the weather is like in Svatý Petr or Špindlerův Mlýn!
You can find out about the weather from Špindl online right now - HERE
Ski resort Svatý Petr - webcam
To find out what the weather is like at Svatý Petr Ski Resort and what the ski conditions are like, we have an up-to-date online view of Svatý Petr Ski Resort webcams for you.
Other ski resorts around Svatý Petr - Špindlerův Mlýn Ski Resort:
Svatý Petr Ski Resort - frequently asked questions
- At what altitude is the Lower Station of the Svatý Petr Ski Resort located?
The lower station of the Svatý Petr Ski Resort is located at an altitude of 741 m above sea level.
- At what altitude is the Upper Station of the Svatý Petr Ski Resort located?
The upper station of the Svatý Petr Ski Resort is located at an altitude of 1198 m above sea level.
- What is the elevation difference between the Lower and Upper station of the Svatý Petr Ski Resort?
The elevation difference between the Lower and Upper stations of the Svatý Petr Ski Area is 441 m
- How much is the daily parking in Špindlerův Mlýn in the winter season?
As one of the few resorts in the Czech Republic, parking in the P1, P2 and P3 car parks is free in winter.
- Is it allowed to go tobogganing on the slopes of the Špindlerův Mlýn Ski Area?
It is forbidden to ride sledges, bobsleighs and ski bobs on the slopes of the Špindlerův Mlýn Ski Area.
- Is it allowed to drive on the slopes of the Špindlerův Mlýn Ski Area outside the opening hours of the area?
It is forbidden to ski on the slopes after the ski resort closes. Among other things, you run the risk of a collision with track maintenance technology.
- What rules must be observed when skiing in the Špindlerův Mlýn Ski Resort?
When skiing in the Špindlerův Mlýn Ski Resort, it is necessary to follow 10 FIS rules for behavior on downhill runs - LINK HERE
Ski resort Svatý Petr - Špindlerův Mlýn - contact:
Skiareál Svatý Petr - Špindlerův Mlýn
špindlerův Mlýn 281
543 51 Špindlerův Mlýn
Telephone Number: +420 499 467 101
Navigation and GPS: 50.7208058N, 15.6122997E